en - Re: [sympa-users] postfix ldap and sympa-owner alias

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Alar Sing <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] postfix ldap and sympa-owner alias
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:21:08 +0200

You seem to have a faulty alias definition for list-owner.
It looks like you give "listame-owner" as argument to bouncequeue instead of "listame". That's why Sympa tries to create a list corresponding to "listname-owner" instead of "listname".
Now I don't know how postfix works, but in sendmail, aliases for listame-owner look like this :

listname-owner: "| /usr/local/sympa-dv/bin/bouncequeue address@concealed"

These aliases are generated by Sympa. You should have a look at the FAQ regarding Postfix. I noticed an example configuration where the master.cf, for postfix > 2.1.1 looked like that:

sympa unix - n n - - pipe flags=R
user=sympa argv=/usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue ${recipient}
sympabounce unix - n n - - pipe flags=R
user=sympa argv=/usr/lib/sympa/bin/bouncequeue ${user}

Maybe this could be a start.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alar Sing a écrit :

David Verdin wrote:
You should elaborate a little. What exactly is your problem? What exactly do you mean by "configure all sympa aliases to use LDAP"? What version of Sympa do you use ? Hos do your aliases files look like?
We need some details if you want some help.

I'm using postfix 2.4.5 and sympa 5.4.3
Aliases are like in attached ou=Lists.ldif file.
In postfix master.cf:
sympa unix - n n - - pipe flags=R user=wwwrun argv=/usr/bin/queue ${recipient}
sympabounce unix - n n - - pipe flags=R user=wwwrun argv=/usr/bin/bouncequeue ${recipient}

In main.cf there are transport_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldapsympatran.cf
server_host = ldap://127.0.0.1:389
search_base = dc=err,dc=ee
query_filter = (&(|(mail=%s)(alias=%s))(objectClass=sympa)(sympaDelivery=sympa*))
result_attribute = sympaDelivery
search_timeout = 15
scope = sub
bind = yes
version = 3

In log file I see this error
Jul 24 10:27:15 mail-clu2 bounced[9489]: List::new() Incorrect name: listname "test-owner" matches one of service aliases
Jul 24 10:27:15 mail-clu2 bounced[9489]: Skipping bouncefile address@concealed for unknown list address@concealed

And
And this contains

Regards,

Alar Sing a écrit :
Hello,

I have managed to configure all sympa aliases to use ldap. Now I have problem with -owner alias. To somebody use LDAP aliases and how did you get it working?

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités