en - Re: [sympa-users] access lista based on PKI x509 cert

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] access lista based on PKI x509 cert
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:29:51 +0200

Riccardo Veraldi wrote:
Hello,
I would like to create a mailing list but only certain users writing a digitally signed email to this mailing list
can have permission to post to the list, based on their DN extracted from the x509 certificate.

is this possible in some way ?
I think so. My answer is just based on a check in sources. It should be possible testing the variable [message.smime_subject] in a send scenario. PLease let me known.

Serge Aumont