en - [sympa-users] Recipients that are members of multiple Sympa lists

  • From: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Recipients that are members of multiple Sympa lists
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 12:11:32 +1200

Hi,

From my testing, I can see that if a message is sent to multiple Sympa lists and a recipient is a member of more than one of these lists, only one copy of the message is received.

I was just wondering if someone could briefly explain how Sympa decides what list the message comes ‘from’? e.g. first in the To: field?

What if some of the lists are moderated and the message for that list is approved some time after the message has already been delivered to the recipient via another list?

Regards,
Michael Ward