en - [sympa-users] sympa...and now?

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa...and now?
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:11:45 +0200

Hi

I am new to Sympa. I *think* I have installed everything ok, not 100 sure
though. I want to see what I can do with it via the web interface, the
wwsympa.cgi
I hope this question doesn't come across as too stupid, but how do I start
this
interface?
Typing wwsympa.fcgi and hitting enter just gives me some html source back on
the console. Also, when trying to access sympa with my web browser by entering
the url as defined in sympa.conf, I get only "The requested URL /sympa was not
found on this server."
Can someone please help?

Thanks

Martin