en - Re: [sympa-users] 5.4 install

  • From: Miles Scruggs <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] 5.4 install
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 02:43:18 -0700

I'm confused, I thought sympa used a RDBMS, if what you are saying is correct then there should be an option to set that at configure, but I do not see it.

as for the script, it is right in the INSTALL file that comes from the source:

"
Setup
==========

1/ Sympa setup
You can edit sympa.conf (and wwsympa.conf) manually or run sympa_wizard.pl that will help
you create your configuration files.
"
When I do run this sympa_wizard.pl I get the following:

/opt/sympa/bin/sympa_wizard.pl
Unable to load config file /etc/wwsympa.conf at /opt/sympa/bin/ sympa_wizard.pl line 529.

Cheers

Miles Scruggs
Wide Ideas | Operations | address@concealed | 509.525.6522 ext 4880