en - Re: [sympa-users] add message subject to mail templates

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark Sallee <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] add message subject to mail templates
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:20:14 +0100

Hi,

I don't think it is possible in the current state of Sympa. As far as I know, this parameter is not passed to the templates before parsing them. Thus I don't think you can retrieve it without tweaking the code.
Please fill in a feature request if you want more parameters to be available in the mail templates.

Regards,

Mark Sallee a écrit :
I would like to customize the responses in files under sympahome/bin/etc/mail_tt2, such as message_report.tt2, so that it includes the subject of the message.

I've tried adding these lines, but perhaps the syntax is wrong:
----------------
[%|loc(listname,key,subject)%]Unable to access the message on list %1 with key %2. Subject: %3[%END%]
[% IF entry == 'moderating_message' -%]

[%|loc(list.name)%]Your message for list %1 has been forwarded to editor(s)[%END%]
[%|loc(subject)%](Subject: %1)[%END%]
mail.subject doesn't seem to work either.

Thank you for suggestions.

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités