en - [sympa-users] Customizing Sympa's web interface

  • From: Queen Brown <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Customizing Sympa's web interface
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:50:23 -0400

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place for this post. We would like to customize the Sympa 5.4 web interface so that it looks more inline with our other websites that we host. We are looking to hire someone who could assist us with this task. Can anybody please direct me to someone who would be interested in this type of assignment?

thank you

Queen

--

Queen Brown
Infrastructure and Online Services

  • [sympa-users] Customizing Sympa's web interface, Queen Brown, 03/25/2008