en - Re: [sympa-users] robot

  • From: "Mark Keisler" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] robot
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:33:30 -0600 (CST)

Correct me if I am wrong, guys, but you can look at a robot as the
equivalent of an Apache virtual host. A robot is one domain of sympa
mailing lists. You can pretty much ignore what a robot is if you only
plan to host one domain of mailing lists.
Having separate 'robots' allows you to vary settings between different
domains of lists while also having some global settings.

On Mon, February 18, 2008 5:30 am, Elisa Pellegrini wrote:
> Hi!
> I read documentation but isn't clear what is robot and it's function.Can
> you help me in explanation?
> Thanks!

  • [sympa-users] robot, Elisa Pellegrini, 02/18/2008
    • Re: [sympa-users] robot, Mark Keisler, 02/18/2008