en - Re: [sympa-users] Messages marked as bad that should not being marked

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Messages marked as bad that should not being marked
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:08:27 +0100

Something's wrong with your scenario interpretation: the message shouldn't be rejected. Your scenario states that, should all the accepting rules fail, the message would be kept for moderation, not rejected.
I think that the scenario you showed us is not the one actually used by Sympa.

From the path you showed in your precedent message, I conclude that you use an install-specific scenario (it is located directly in /usr/local/etc/sympa/scenari).
As you're talking about 5.2 and 5.3.4, I guess you just upgraded, didn't you?
Then this is some things you could try:
1- check the pathes. Are your sure the pathes you sepcified at install time correspond to your precedent install? For example, the default install directory is /home/sympa/.
2- check the rights. Is Sympa able to read in the directory containing the scenario?
3- check that there is list or robot specific scenario. If the list directory contains a scenario, it will be used instead of the install specif one.
4- check the list config. No offense, but that kind of things can happen after all: are you sure your list is configured to use this scenario?

Hope this helps.

Regads,

Xavier Beaudouin a écrit :
Hi there,