en - Re: [sympa-users] New list name and description encoded incorrectly

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] New list name and description encoded incorrectly
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:24:22 +0100

Olivier Berger a écrit :
Le mardi 27 novembre 2007 à 10:34 +0100, David Verdin a écrit :
Woopsie, sorry it took so long.
Well, not so sorry, finally : your problem is solved in the version 5.3.4 we released today. :-)
We had encoding troubles in the info files which are now solved.

David.

Also, out of curiosity, are these problems tracked under a bug # in
Sympa's bugtracker in sourcesup ?

Not that I remember. As far as I know, this bug was fully reported through the mailing lists.
Just trying to question the idea of tracking fixes between upstream and
distributions ;)
A noble endeavour. ;-)
Best regards,

--