en - [sympa-users] New list name and description encoded incorrectly

  • From: Rustam <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] New list name and description encoded incorrectly
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:44:04 +0300

Hello all!

I've just installed Sympa 5.3.3 on recent Debian testing distribution from it's package. Everything is fine except that when I create a list (from web interface) it's name and description (actually in Russian) are unreadable due to incorrect encoding. If I than change it via list admin pages it displays correctly.

Any other web interface action (post a message, change list parameters) produce correctly encoded data.

My system locale is en_US.UTF-8 .

Best regards,
Rustam.