en - [sympa-users] Sympa 5.2.3: "Review members" and database

  • From: address@concealed (Janusz S. Bień)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa 5.2.3: "Review members" and database
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:55:25 +0100

Where the content of "Name" in "Review members" comes from?
`comment_subscriber' from subscriber_table?

What is the function of `gecos_user' in user_table? How can it be
viewed from Sympa web interface?

I am worried because I asked the subscribers of a list to fill in
their names expecting to see them in "Review members". To my surprise
it looks like they changed `gecos_user', which is not visible to me
with "Review members".

Best regards

JSB

--
,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra