en - Re: [sympa-users] Robots and CNAMEs

  • From: Edward Kovarski <address@concealed>
  • To: "Allen, Pat" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Robots and CNAMEs
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:58:44 -0500

Pat,

If I fully understand your question, you simply want to present the mailing lists consistently without revealing the physical host it runs on?

If that is the case, yes, we run a similar setup by simply setting the domain in the robot configuration to what we want the outside world to see.

We also use Postfix's virtual and transport tables to then properly route incoming messages to the host and sympa processes.

Ed