en - [sympa-users] FW: Using subversion to maintain customizations

  • From: "Defryn, Guy" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] FW: Using subversion to maintain customizations
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:58:54 +1200

Hi Chris,

May I suggest you investigate CFENGINE?
We never make changes to our servers directly, all is done through the
cfengine repository.
We use subversion to keep track of the changes we made to cfengine. SVN
does not interact
with our other servers.
We use it in combination with subversion for the changes we make to our
linux boxes.
We used it successfully with our Sympa servers as well

cheers