en - [sympa-users] For some reason I am no longer seeing log messages for CustomConditions

  • From: "Chris Andrews" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] For some reason I am no longer seeing log messages for CustomConditions
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:41:59 -0400

I do not see any log messages for the scenarios or the CustomConditions that
I have written. I am on Sympa 5.3.3. The log messages stopped last week
when I was messing with scenario and custom Conditions files. I could not
get the scenarios to change - I tried the list config file touch and Sympa
restart. I then tried the delete all the list config.bin files - it was at
that point the log message for the scenarios disappeared. I was on Sympa
5.3a.10 at that point. I upgrade to 5.3.3 and that did not fix the damage I
did.

Any ideas?

---
Chris Andrews