en - [sympa-users] highlighting current message in the thread

  • From: address@concealed (Janusz S. Bień)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] highlighting current message in the thread
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:08:23 +0200

I would like to display sympa archives in a way similar to

http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/xsl-list/2007-08/msg00530.html

http://address@concealed/msg18331.html

I mean displaying the whole thread with the current message
highlighted with color, and perhaps also (as in the first example)
additionally with an arrow.

Both example come from the MHonArc examples list

http://www.mhonarc.org/#examples

I am quite new to sympa which I have just installed on stable Debian
(version 5.2.3 from the official Debian package, I will try unstable
version later). I would appreciate very much advice.

Best regards

Janusz

--
,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra