en - [sympa-users] Migrating from Listproc

  • From: Ryann Levo <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Migrating from Listproc
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:18:42 -0400

Hey all,

I've combed through the scripts for migrations and I found the archive migration stuff which works great, but there really isn't much on the Sympa site about moving from CREN Listproc to Sympa - particularly getting list configs from Listproc and then creating Sympa lists via a script from the config data. Those that have migrated from Listproc - can you please share what you've done to get Listproc configs into a data format that can be translated into Sympa equivalent configs and can be read into a script/XML for mass list creation?

If I missed something on the website, please point me the proper direction.

Any assistance would be of great help.

Thanks,
Ryann