en - [sympa-users] Re: Bounce message directory

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Bounce message directory
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:30:15 +0200

The OTHER/ directory gathers all bounces that could not get analyzed to determine the bouncing address. Therefore the filename corresponds to the From SMTP field of the bounces. These bounces don't appear in the web interface because they could not be linked to list members.

Your comment about the cleanup makes sense and I realize that these bounce files never get removed because they do not correspond to list members. We'll have to change this behavior.

Thomas Berry a écrit :
Is there a process that cleans up the Bounce messages in the <sympa home>/bounce/<list>/OTHER directory? I just noticed there are some entries in that directory that do not correspond to member of the same list.

  • [sympa-users] Re: Bounce message directory, Olivier Salaün, 08/13/2007