en - [sympa-users] Converting an existing list to a family list

  • From: Steven Peterson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Converting an existing list to a family list
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 09:52:38 -0400

We really like the 'families' feature as it enables us to change the operating config of a large number of lists in a single location. However, we currently have a large number of lists that were created the 'original' way and are not related to families. Can someone point me to a place that explains how to convert a bunch of existing lists all to a family-related lists?

- Steve