en - [sympa-users] Re: locale problem

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: locale problem
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 16:38:44 +0200

solved the problem but the message in the home page does not et translated

thanks

Riccardo

Riccardo Veraldi wrote:
Hello,
I have problem with my DEFAULT Italian language.
I upgraded to sympa 5.3.2 and now the default italian
language is not considered...
It is translated EN_us by default.

in my sympa.conf

lang it
supported_lang en_US,it,de,es,fr,hu,nl

all the languages work, only italian is not translated...
this sympa is a fresh new install on RHEL5

any hints that could help me ?

thanks

Rick