en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sympa web interface and languages

  • From: Jobst Schmalenbach <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sympa web interface and languages
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:25:43 +1000

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 09:41:18PM +0200, Olivier Salaün
(address@concealed) wrote:
> You can disable some locales by editing the "supported_lang" sympa.conf
> parameter, see
> http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/conf-parameters/part3#supported_lang

I understand that.

I was trying to figure out why it is not working and how I can find out why
not.
The system has plenty of languages installed:

[USRE@SYSTEM /usr/share/locale] #>ls
am bg cs el en_CA es eu_ES ga hi is lg
lv ms no ro sl sv uk zh
ar bn cy en en_GB et fa gcc-3.4.3.rw hr it li
mk nb pl ru sq ta vi zh_CN
az bs da en@boldquot en_US et_EE fi gl hu ja
locale.alias ml nl pt rw sr tg wa zh_CN.GB2312
be ca de en@quot eo eu fr he id ko lt
mn nn pt_BR sk sr@Latn tr yi zh_TW

and it used to work with no problems on its predesessor.

Maybe I have to put more debug statements into the language script,
but everytime I change something inside a script, I need to restart sympa.

Is there a way around that?

jobst

--
Pledge of allegiance: I Pledge Allegiance To the Flag That Appears on my
Desktop Startup Screen. And to the Monopoly For Which it Stands; One