en - [sympa-users] Write a task for custom bounce handling

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Write a task for custom bounce handling
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:41:39 +0200

Hi to everybody, i use sympa for handling about 10 mailing list and everything
is going fine, but now i want to do a thing but I don't understand how to do
it.

I have a MySQL database as datasources, and I've configured sympa for
automatic
bounce handling, so i've bounce_score_subscriber filled correctly in
subscriber
table. I want to write a task for remove bouncer subscribers and perform
some
other actions such as store deleted addresses somwhere (other db table or
plaintext file).
I've read sympa manual at this page
http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/customizing#tasks but I didn't found anything
for my purpose.

The only idea I had is to use the send_msg (<@user_selection>, <template>)
action in conjunction with an alias that pipe in a program written by me, is
it
possible?

The ideal would be execute a shell script or an external program having
bouncers list as parameter or as standard input , someone can help me?

My sympa version is 5.2.3, installed on Debian Etch and my MTA is postfix.

Regards.

Fabio Napoleoni