en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: can't find the webinterface

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: can't find the webinterface
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:51:06 +0200

I thought I'd replied to this, but it seems not to have made the list.

I was never able to get the debian package to work on my installation (sarge),
so I ended up installing from source - it wasn't too painful.

I found that I had to install some of the PHP packages manually - sometimes w/
apt-get, sometimes directly with pear (the sympa make install script tells
which packages are needed, and is able to install some of them).

You do have to configure your apache server manually - see the manual section
on wwsympa (and I believe that's the case with the debian package as well, but
I could be wrong).

Miles

  • [sympa-users] Re: Re: can't find the webinterface, mfidelman, 03/26/2007