en - [sympa-users] Re: Inclusions timeout (ttl) for sql data source

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Inclusions timeout (ttl) for sql data source
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:52:14 +0100

Redmond Militante wrote:
I noticed that our lists that are using a sql query as a data source are not
auto updating themselves every hour as expected.

Our list configuration looks like
user_data_source include

include_sql_query
db_name lists
name lists
db_port 3306
host localhost
passwd shmoop3
db_type mysql
user possum
sql_query select email from all_staff

Inclusions timeout (ttl) is set to 3600

I noticed that our lists that are using LDAP as a data source are auto updating themselves every hour.
Does the ttl setting apply to lists that are using a sql query as a data
source? I'd like our sql query populated lists to update themselves every
hour like our LDAP query populated lists do.
According to the code it should work this way.
Did you double checked that your SQL datasource was available at the time of the sync_include ?
Did anybody else noticed such problems ?