en - [sympa-users] Re: 4.1.5 to 5.2.1

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: 4.1.5 to 5.2.1
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:09:05 +0100

Russ Kepler wrote:
I'm finally getting around to updating the Sympa on my server and am
wondering if there are any 'gotchas' in the automated update. My system is
very vanilla, users in MySQL and wwsympa with no customizations that I really
need to keep. I'm hoping that I can do the upgrade as simply as just using
the Mandriva .rpm and letting it sort things out.
Sympa upgrade process gets more straightforward with time. The upgrade process requires that you run "sympa.pl --upgrade", as documented here <http://www.sympa.org./wiki/manual/upgrading#upgrading_sympa>

I hope you have/had a safe upgrade process.