en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: bulk delete of a group of messages from the archives?

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: bulk delete of a group of messages from the archives?
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:00:23 +0100

Miles Fidelman wrote:
Patrick von der Hagen wrote:
Miles Fidelman wrote:
Is there an easy way to delete a group of messages from the archives, rather than deleting them 1-by-1?
Sure, it's easy.
Open the archive for a given month. Hopefully there will be several pages for this month. For example when I open January I see "Pages navigation" "Page # 6/6". When you move to a different page within the given month, there will be a checkbox for each message and a "Tag messages for deletion"-button at the bottom.
Oh. Duh... The checkboxes show up in the chronological listing, but not the threaded (default) listing.
This was a bug, fixed in the development branch only.
See http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/src/etc/mhonarc-ressources.tt2?r1=1.33&r2=1.34