en - [sympa-users] Moving archives?

  • From: "Jan Johansson" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Moving archives?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:12:41 +0100

Hello!

I had an older list server (5.1 i seem to recall) which suffered a break down.

Since the server was just a “semi-test” environment, it was not deemed necessary with backups, so when I broke we moved to Sympa HEAD and started our lists over.

Now I have found some of the archives from the old server, and I would like to import them into the new sympa server. But just moving the log.* files was not the way to do it.

Can this be done?

believed to be clean.