en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Debian sympa package

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: Jean Charles Delepine <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed, Sylvain Amrani <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Debian sympa package
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:03:31 +0100

Jean Charles Delepine wrote:
Jean Charles Delepine <address@concealed> écrivait (wrote) :

latest version. If someone is already working on this, it'd be good to know and I'd be happy to help when I get the time.
I (re)started working on it yesterday night.

Paramétrage de sympa (5.2.3-0.3) ...
/etc/sympa/sympa.conf file has been created
/etc/sympa/wwsympa.conf file has been created
Reloading system log daemon: syslogd.
apache: installation seems OK ...
Restarting apache 1.3 web server....
Starting mailing list manager: sympa.

The only test was installation with apache and mysql. Based on my latest
package, should upgrade fine from sarge package but not yet tested.

How do you work around the problem that some directives are gone away
in 5.x on the upgrade from sarge ?

Bye
Racke

Interchange Development Team