en - [sympa-users] Re: How to disable the archive using the web?

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: How to disable the archive using the web?
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:15:38 +0100

Don't worry, you're not stupid at all.
That's just a basic feature that is missing from the web interface : the ability to remove such entries in the edit_list form.
The answer is probably to add a checkbox/button to remove a web_archive entry.

Patrick von der Hagen wrote:
I'm probably a little bit stupid, but using Sympa 5.2.3 one owner does not
need an archive and wants to disable it. Using the listowner- or
listmaster-webinterface, I found no way to disable the archive, but had to
modify the lists config-file manually.
Is there a trick? Did I miss the right option?