en - [sympa-users] Trouble with include_sql_query...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Trouble with include_sql_query...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:43:27 +0100

[ouch! I take everytime the wrong email... sorry...]

I'm tring to setup some announce lists that gather addresses
automatically from an egroupware addressbook.
The box is the same, the same DB engine (mysql).

I've setup via web interface the include_sql query that in config file
appear like:

include_sql_query
passwd obscured
db_name egwacpn
db_type mysql
user obscured
name egw
sql_query select email_home from egw_addressbook where cat_id like
'%,97,%'
host localhost

I've tried to connect to the database:

mysql -h localhost -u obscured -p obscured egwacpn

and the query work flawlessy (no permission problem, indeed).

But if i send some messages to the list, they go only to the real
subscribers (two example email), not to the email in this query (14
email).
Sympa log report nothing.

How can i debug this? Thanks.

--
Marco ``Gaio'' Gaiarin | LUG Pordenone (http://www.pordenone.linux.it)
P.zza S. Tommaso, 20 | Lilliput BBS (http://bbs.lilliput.linux.it)

  • [sympa-users] Trouble with include_sql_query..., Marco Gaiarin, 11/30/2006