en - [sympa-users] Custom header and Subject tagging

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Custom header and Subject tagging
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:29:53 +0100

I find the Help to be insufficiently helpful. I found no examples in the
docs.

Regarding the sympa List Administration Panel:

Custom Header Field
Is there a particular format I should when specifying a Custom Header Field
for a sympa list?

What will the header look like? Is it created as an X- header?

Subject Tagging
Is this simply a literal string that will be used as a prefix to the
subject?
Will spaces be added or must I include those?
Will a : be added or must I include that?

  • [sympa-users] Custom header and Subject tagging, vlb, 11/30/2006