en - [sympa-users] Re: allowing public list creation

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: John-Paul Robinson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: allowing public list creation
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:13:52 +0100

Hi John-Paul,

Your scenario looks correct, regarding the expected behavior.
Is the scenario installed at the right place ? with enough read access ?
Did you add the following entry to sympa.conf ?
create_list  public

John-Paul Robinson wrote:
I know this is dangerous, but...

Could you remind me how to enable list creation without listmaster
approval?  I've tried a scenario file create_list.public:

title.gettext anybody

true()                    md5,smime -> do_it

But it doesn't seem to be working.  I've restarted sympa and wwsympa.  Is
there something else that needs to happen?