en - [sympa-users] Re: List information page on the web interface

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Gavin Younger <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: List information page on the web interface
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:55:48 +0100

Gavin Younger wrote:
Is it possible to be able to display a summary of a list's setup (ie who
can send/subscribe etc etc...) on the
'info' page for the list within wwsympa?

(Something similar to the output of the INFO e-mail command?)
If so, how do I reference the relevant parameter values in the
etc/web_tt2/info.tt2 file?
No, with current versions only useful parameters are made available.
If you draw a picture of what you want the info page to look like, then we can consider extending provided list parameters.
Please fill out a feature request for that : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23