en - Re: [sympa-users] Help me find info in manual

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Jan Johansson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Help me find info in manual
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:34:18 +0200

Jan Johansson wrote:
I am trying to change a few easy things in config fopr HEAD; but I can't
find it in the manuals, so I guess I am missing a manual somewhere :)

For wwsympa, how do I set default locale to sv_SE? I can not find a
locale definition in the config file.
You should set the 'lang' parameter, as documented here : http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node8.html#SECTION00870000000000000000
When logging in to sympa, I see
"To contact this service administrator : listmaster@haven"

But, yes the hostname is haven.mydomain.net, alas that is not the proper
emailadress, but I can not find "listmaster@haven" in any of the config
files?
You can define the listmaster(s) email address in sympa.conf, as documented here :
http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node8.html#SECTION00813000000000000000