en - Re: [sympa-users] how to post if not subscriber ?

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier LACROIX <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] how to post if not subscriber ?
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:22:25 -0400

Olivier LACROIX wrote:
Le 03/10/2006 16:48, Riccardo Veraldi a écrit :

Hello,
I want to create a list, and subscribers can post to it.
Btu I Also need that some people who are not subscribed into hte list
can anyway post to it, but I do not want a public subscribe (that is everyone).
is ti possible ?
i Played with lists options but I Was not able to find what I need...

thanks

Rick

Hello.

"I do not want a public subscribe" : choose an option like "owner" for the parameter "subscribe"
"nobody can post except some people who are not subscribed" : choose "newsletter" for the parameter "send" and define these people as moderators.

sounds like you want subscribers to be able to post as well

two options occur to me:
- add the additional people as subscribers, but set their receive options to no-mail (i.e., they're on the list, they can post, they can access the archives, but they don't receive list traffic)
- add them as moderators (per the previous suggestion) - but this has the downside that they may get some system messages

Miles