en - [sympa-users] strange template-problems with message_report.tt2

  • From: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] strange template-problems with message_report.tt2
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:49:45 +0200

Hi all,

currently I have some strange problems with some messages sent by sympa.
One of my listowners regularly manages to approve messages twice. Of
course the second approval has to fail, and a message is sent:
-----
Impossible to distribute your message for list '' for the following reason :

Unable to access the message authenticated with key
16443b8741eb2c15482c9589a1457fc8.
For further information, please contact -request@
-----

Obviously, that's not what we'd like to see. ;-) Variable-substitution
seems to fail.

On the other hand, after creating a test-list and approving a message
twice, I get a perfect message, variable-substitution does work.

Usually, I'd have filed a bug-report, but currently I can't really
reproduce the issue and I'm a littel bit confused.

Needles to say that the listowner facing those problems is exactly the
one who always stumples upon issues no one else has ever seen, has the
least background-knowledge, is most easily confused and would never ever
touch a mailinglist, if her boss hadn't told her to do it....

--
CU,
Patrick.

  • [sympa-users] strange template-problems with message_report.tt2, Patrick von der Hagen, 07/25/2006