en - [sympa-users] Automatic Purging of Closed Lists

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Automatic Purging of Closed Lists
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:18:28 -0400

Is there a way to have closed lists automatically purged after a set time period? (I'm using Sympa 5.0)

I would like to set up a task that purges all lists that have been closed for more than 2 weeks.

It would also be nice to have the date that a list was closed listed on the closed lists web page.

Do any of these features exist or should I submit a feature request?

Thanks!