en - Re: [sympa-users] Some problems after upgrading to 5.2

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Oskar Eyb <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Some problems after upgrading to 5.2
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:20:39 +0200

Oskar Eyb wrote:
[...]
Anyway this DB field can be null and you should remove its 'not null' attribute.

Ok, I have done that.

Here is the structure in my DB:

CREATE TABLE `subscriber_table` (
[...]  PRIMARY KEY  (`list_subscriber`,`user_subscriber`),
  KEY `user_subscriber` (`user_subscriber`,`list_subscriber`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Should I add  robot_subscriber as primary key?

Yes the robot_subscriber is part of the primary key.

That's strange because the DB creation scripts we distribute never set the 'topics_subscriber' DB field as 'not null'. Did you create the database manually ? Did you edit the structure ?

I edit the structure as mentioned in my first mail with this subject because executing create_db.mysql in the existing db causes no changes?!

When using mysql you should not have to run the create_db.mysql script because Sympa is able to create automatically the database and update the structure, create the primary keys and indexes.