en - Re: [sympa-users] Some problems after upgrading to 5.2

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Oskar Eyb <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Some problems after upgrading to 5.2
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:33:43 +0200

Hi Oskar,

You did not mention what RDBMS you are using ?
It looks like the 'topics_subscriber' DB field is tagged as 'not null' in your 'sympa' database. Can you check ?

Anyway this DB field can be null and you should remove its 'not null' attribute.
That's strange because the DB creation scripts we distribute never set the 'topics_subscriber' DB field as 'not null'. Did you create the database manually ? Did you edit the structure ?

Oskar Eyb wrote:

yet another issue since the upgrade when adding manually ( I guess, per mail,
too) an user through the web frontend:

Apr 19 01:06:11 172 wwsympa[5167]: No pending subscription was found for user
address@concealed
Apr 19 01:06:11 172 wwsympa[5167]: Unable to execute SQL statement
"INSERT INTO subscriber_table (user_subscriber, comment_subscriber,
list_subscriber, robot_subscriber, date_subscriber, update_subscriber,
reception_subscriber, topics_subscriber,
visibility_subscriber,subscribed_subscriber,included_subscriber,include_sources_subscriber)
VALUES ('address@concealed', NULL, 'liste', 'lists.eyb.de',
FROM_UNIXTIME(1145401571), FROM_UNIXTIME(1145401571), 'mail', NULL,
'noconceal', 1, 0, NULL)" : Column 'topics_subscriber' cannot be null

Since I set the standard for topics_subscriber to NULL, the subscribtion
works out but the checkbox for deletion ( X ) is not visible in wwsympa

Whats wrong in my database?