en - Re: Re: [sympa-users] Beginners question (robots)

  • From: Oskar Eyb<address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Re: [sympa-users] Beginners question (robots)
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 00:36:20 +0100

> List robots are like Apache virtual hosts -- they allow you to use one
> physical server running one instance of Sympa and WWSympa to act as a
> ailing list manager for multiple sites with different email addresses and a
> different URL.

hmmm... my big question related to this is:

Can I use ONE Webinterface, says lists.example.net for MANY mail domains like

lists.example.net
listdomain2.test
domain3.test

and so one. If yes, how have sympa.conf and the robots.conf (directory names?)
to be configured?

Or is ONE Webinterface restricted to ONE "maildomain"?
I'm to worry about that, after looking at the webinterface of demo.sympa.org
and listes.cru.fr.

I willingly let me to disabuse ;-)

Greets
Oskar