en - [sympa-users] Include2 and No Subscribers in list

  • From: "Matt Pfeil" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Include2 and No Subscribers in list
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:35:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Whenever I use "user_data_source include2" and a sql query to access the
list of subscribers, the log reports that "No subscriber in list test."
If I switch "include2" to "include" it works fine.

However, I need "include2" so that I can use owner_include with an
external data source. Does anyone have any idea why "include2" reports
the list is empty? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt Pfeil

  • [sympa-users] Include2 and No Subscribers in list, Matt Pfeil, 03/08/2006