en - Re: [sympa-users] Inline image not displaying in messages

  • From: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Inline image not displaying in messages
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:00:13 +0000

Hi Olivier,

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 16:09 +0100, Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:
> In the first case, the attachement Content-Disposition must be 'inline'
> and probably not in the second case.
> You should check both messages source.

I did that. I also sent exactly the same message to both lists, using
evolution (i.e. not Outlook) and got the same problem.

> Anyhow I don't see any way Sympa could be involved in this problem...

I found one difference in the two lists. The list which displays the
image appropriately has default reception mode set to 'mail', the list
which doesn't display the image is set to 'html'. I can't understand why
this should cause the problem, but it seems to. When I set the working
list to 'html' and re-set the subscribers in the database to 'html' it
stops displaying the image, and then when I change it back to 'mail' it
displays the image again.

I've changed the main list subscribers all to 'mail' rather than 'html'
and we'll wait now to see what happens...

Cheers,

Nick