en - [sympa-users] Inline image not displaying in messages

  • From: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Inline image not displaying in messages
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:04:46 +0000

Hi,

Probably a basic question, but I'm stumped. We're sending messages to a
list which are html format and contain images (jpg). On the test list,
it worked fine, and the image appears in the message exactly as we
wanted it to.

On the production list, when it went out to 1000 people, the image was
not displayed. It's there in the list archive, but it was not displayed
in people's email software.

What might be causing this?

Thanks,

Nick