en - Re: [sympa-users] How to force synchronisation of included subscribers

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Markus Schoeb <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users List <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to force synchronisation of included subscribers
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:14:01 +0100

There is no such command-line feature currently but it is of interest and would not be too hard to implement.
Please add this to our tracking system, so we keep track of the idea :
http://www.sympa.org/mantis/

Thank you

Markus Schoeb wrote:

In WWSympa in the "Review members" section there is a command called "Synchronize
members with data sources", which forces the immediate reload of all subscribers fetched
through an include_sql_query.

Is there also an easy way to immediately force the reload of such subscribers
via OS command line level
- for 1 list
- for a whole list family

(It seems that closing/instantiating a family does not do it; the task files
for the sync_include do not get removed/recreated; and the next sync_include
happens only when the previous ttl has expired.)