en - [sympa-users] Optimizing Sympa List

  • From: Alfonso Marín Marín <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Optimizing Sympa List
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:46:41 +0100

Hi,

I'm administrating a Sympa server, and i have a problem: our major list is the student one, with around 30000 subscribers. When we send a message to this list, sympa takes a lot of time to distribute it, and i want optimize it.

We are using the MTA sendmail, and I'm thinking to increase the 'maxsmtp' parameter (now it has the default value, 25), but i don't know if this is the better way, and I'd like to know if there are oters.

All the subscriber share the same domain ( @alu.um.es)

Thanks

--
Alfonso Marín Marín