en - [sympa-users] quiet adding of users to mailinglists

  • From: Wilfried Werner <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] quiet adding of users to mailinglists
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:35:48 +0100

Hello,
I'm using Sympa 5.1. If I (multiple) add users to mailinglists there is a quiet button wich isn't activ normaly. If I do not want to send Welcome Messages to new list members i have to check this button manualy. Is there a way to change the default behaviour so that the quiet mode is turned on normaly?

Wilfried

  • [sympa-users] quiet adding of users to mailinglists, Wilfried Werner, 11/30/2005