en - Re: [sympa-users] Language mix

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Language mix
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:02:29 +0100

We have fixed some of these language selection problems in the current development version.
We are now trying to restore previous language context when we do subroutine calls.

Please send us detailed scenarios where these problems appear ; we'll check that it'll be fixed in next release.
To do so, please submit a bug via our web interface : http://www.sympa.org/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php

Thanks.

address@concealed wrote:

Hello, I'm encounter this problem - emails are translated always to default
sympa language (CZ) even if list are set to another language (EN). Any idea
where could be misconfiguration? Thanks a lot

Runnings modified Sympa 5.1b with UTF-8 correction.