en - Re: [sympa-users] LDAP problems...

  • From: Nigel Kersten <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] LDAP problems...
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:42:25 +1100

On 31/10/2005, at 7:25 PM, Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:

Once you've set the list to 'include2', go to the web interface and from the list info page :
"Review" > "Synchronize members with data sources"

Ahah. That made troubleshooting easier. Thank you.

Does this happen whenever someone posts to the list? or is it something I have to script and/or do manually?

For the list archives, this configuration is working on Mac OS X Server Open Directory 10.3.9, although the schema is the same for 10.4.x, so it will work there too. I must have had something wrong, but I realised it was more efficient to just use [attrs1] in the suffix2 search.

user_data_source include2

include_ldap_2level_query
select2 first
timeout1 90
scope2 base
name get-group
attrs2 mail
scope1 sub
suffix2 uid=[attrs1],cn=users,dc=my,dc=search,dc=base
suffix1 cn=groups,dc=my,dc=search,dc=base
host my.ldap.server:389
attrs1 memberUid
filter1 (&(objectClass=posixGroup)(cn=mygroupname))
timeout2 90
select1 all
filter2 (objectClass=inetOrgPerson)

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.