en - [sympa-users] Scenari question - add requiring confirmation

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Scenari question - add requiring confirmation
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:55:22 +0100

I'm struggling to come up with a scenari to do what I want. I'm using 4.1, so perhaps the answer is "upgrade" :(

I want to allow list owners to add subscribers, but only if the subscriber confirms that they wish to be subscribed. I suspect this is what add.auth is intended for, but it doesn't work as I would wish because it allows list owners to add subscribers from the web interface without any confirmation from the subscriber.

Any suggestions?
--
Chris Hastie