en - Re: [sympa-users] Forbidden

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Forbidden
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:54:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

This is definately an Apache problem.
Try installing any other simple CGI instead of wwsympa ; you should have
the same error message.

Once you manage to make it work you should check you have a FastCgiServer
directive set for sympa (see
http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node9.html#SECTION00920000000000000000)

> [...]
> I have Sympa 5.1 setup on a fedora core 2 box running apache 2.0.51,
> qmail, and mysql. I have compiled the program but I am unable to access
the web interface. My installation directories were all default and I
have installed the fastCGI mod (although currently I have it disabled).
I have tried setting up a virtural host (suexec is installed in apache)
and have the following def in my conf file: